August 15, 2020

this year's best table accessories





I’ll have a side of rings with that order! Today it’s all about the RINGS... I'm talking about napkin rings, of course. These little beauties will set the tone for so many tables I'll be setting this fall and winter.  

I’ve recently acquired a few new sets of gorgeous heirloom-quality napkin rings from Vagabond House, and I’m ready to show them off...  




Starting with these gorgeous Pewter Owl Napkin Rings. These little cuties inspired me to set a chic black and white table to compliment them.  

This look is perfect all year long, but these little owls are so evocative of Halloween, I couldn’t resist leaning in that direction. 




Plus, I LOVE Halloween! Add a little pumpkin soup to the menu, and we’re all set for a lovely and cozy dinner. 

The only "fresh" accent at this table is ivy from the garden... flowing and weaving throughout the table, ivy softens the black and white palette and adds a cozy aspect to the whole tablescape.  




Here are these beauties once again, lined up and suited with some of my favorite napkins. I love the variety seen here, and next up is the Gold Bee Napkin Ring 

This is a brand-new item for Vagabond House, and the bee is such an iconic symbol, it will never go out of style.  




Isn’t this little bee napkin ring gorgeous? 

He'll be ready to go and so perfect on a holiday table.




I’ve got lots of new table setting looks lined up, including patriotic ideas for Labor Day, cozy fall looks, and fabulous Thanksgiving and Christmas tablescaping layouts. 


Links for napkin rings from top to bottom: 



I hope you’ll check back with me soon for more table setting fun! 




ciao! fabiana

For lots of fun extras, follow me on instagram! 

If you'd like new posts delivered to you directly, subscribe here. 





No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...