July 16, 2019

a year of romantic homes tablescapes

and cottages and bungalows too!




It’s just been over a year since my collaboration with Romantic Homes started. It all began with a “want ad” of sorts, looking for contributors for their website in something they called the “Romantics Program”.

My first submission was this vintage inspired table for 4th of July and our collaboration continued with a couple of fall tablescapes and other fun stories on collecting and travel.

When I turned in my story and photos for Christmas, I was pleasantly surprised that they chose to publish it in their magazine instead! Wow! What a dream come true!

So that brings us to the very last issue of Romantic Homes in January of 2109, before it was officially retired. I was so honored that my New Year’s Eve table made this historic issue. So sad for us Romantic Homes fans, and bittersweet for sure!

The great news is that my collaboration continues with the sister magazine of Romantic Homes, Cottages & Bungalows. They even came to my home last December to photograph it for this year’s C&B Christmas issue.

I set two different tables for them, one in the dining room and one in the breakfast room, and they’re both soooo different. I can’t wait for you to see them!

The new year brought a Galentine’s Day tablescape and a Mother’s Day table that you can check out at Cottages & Bungalows. It also brought another magazine shoot last month which will feature two more tables, a beverage station and more!

Through every season and my absolute favorite holidays, here's a little peek at all the tablescapes from this past year...




a vintage rose table





halloween




thanksgiving



christmas





christmas photo shoot

  


new year’s eve


galentine's day


mother's day



june photo shoot for 2020



All in all, it’s really been a dream come true!



ciao! fabiana



P.S. Since it's Amazon Prime Day,
I wanted to share some AMAZING DEALS today...







 


   
 










No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...