July 11, 2019

interior design pinners to follow




I can hardly believe that I’ve been included in Carla Aston’s list of Top 20 Must-Follow Interior Design Pinners on Pinterest! She’s included some of my all-time favorite interior designers as well like Emily Henderson and Mark D. Sikes.

The collage above includes my eight faves that I'm going to feature today. 


Carla Aston


Here’s what interior designer Carla Aston has to say about how she compiled the list, “I began this list on New Year’s Day, 6 years ago, with 10 “Pinners To Follow”, adding on to it in that same year. I ended up at 40 interior design pinners featured.


After a few years, some of the pinners on my list moved into different niches or stopped pinning consistently. Pinterest had changes that kept you from seeing the pins of people you were following, so the list seemed a little pointless then.

The introduction of Instagram captured everyone’s attention and Pinterest became more of a marketing tool and search engine, not something you necessarily go to for visual design inspiration.

However, with the “Following” tab at the top of your feed, you can now see more results from the people you follow. It’s becoming more like how it used to be on Pinterest, if you use
that tab.

So, I felt it was time to republish this list with an update.

I wanted to bring you the pinners I feel are still very actively pinning plenty of valuable, current, inspirational interior design images.

I focused on pinners who pinned images without a lot of text overlay, from a variety of sources, not just their own websites.
These pinners below were part of the original list and made the cut. Scroll through them and follow each one, if you haven’t already!”

Here are some of my all-time faves from Carla's list.

Click on designers' photos for link to their Pinterest page.









you can follow me too 😏




So these eight designers are definitely pinners that I’ve followed closely over the years, but Carla’s list also includes these AMAZING PINNERS that I love as well… 

LYNDA QUINTERO-DAVIDS

VICTORIA SMITH, SF GIRL BY BAY

DEBRA PHILLIPS, 5TH AND STATE

RACHEL ELISE DESIGN

GLORIA DE LOURDES BLALOCK

PAM O’CONNELL

MOON TO MOON

LINDA ERVIN

CASABELLA INTERIORS

ISABEAU GREY

AVANT GARDENIST



  
Do you already follow any of these pinners?

I'd love to know!


ciao! fabiana




1 comment:

Be Colorful Coastal said...

Congrats! Great work and terrific recognition.

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...