June 14, 2019

a coastal inspired magazine photo shoot

with  Cottages  and  Bungalows      


Backyard seating area near the shed.


Happy friday, y’all!

I wanted to make sure I checked back in with you guys to share some behind-the-scenes pics from Monday’s photo shoot with Cottages and Bungalows.


Beverage station which also doubles as my garden work station.


The theme of the day was Coastal Style, as this is earmarked for next year’s Cottages & Bungalows Coastal issue, which is technically the August/September issue, but comes out in June!

In fact the 2019 issue is due out next week, but our photos are for next summer’s issue.  
  

Close-up of the beverage station.


Vintage glasses, napkins, lemons, limes, pineapple, juices and even a pot of basil are on hand to get the party started. 


The coastal-inspired tablescape in the breakfast room.


Here’s the blue and white table I set using some of my favorite plates and linens. Those fun vintage placemats are probably my favorites that I’ve collected over the years!

And, I added a little pop of green to the table at the last minute for a little something different. 


Jickie and Brett checking out the shot.


It takes a lot of patience to get the shot just right!


The outdoor table under the olive tree and next to the fire pit. 


We set up a little charcuterie board here at the outdoor table and also added beverages to the fun South Seas Cart. Lemons always add that desired shot of color!


Sammie doing a little modeling on the front porch.


The afternoon heatwave on Monday inspired us to set up a little table on the front porch that included cool watermelon and a pitcher of iced tea.


We gave Dugan a try first, but he didn't look too happy


After Dugan turned out to be a mediocre model, we gave Sammie a chance and she did great!


The "Ciao" hat from Lisa!


My friend Lisa had this “Ciao” hat custom made for me a few years ago, and I just love it! It's so perfect for a hot day! 


Jickie loved my matilija poppies that tower over our heads! 


Both Jickie and Kelly were enthralled by these huge matilija poppies. You can see them growing behind the black gate, and we thought they'd look cute with the watermelon on the table.


The cute way Kelly styled the poppies when she got home.

The garden gate brightened up with my favorite blue hydrangeas.

The last shot of the day was the gate, decorated by more of my favorite blue hydrangeas that were sitting in this fun hanging basket I found at World Market. These kinds of baskets just look so adorable on a front door or gate!

So it'll be a whole year until we get to see the official photos in print, and I hope you enjoyed this little preview! If you have any questions on the tableware, linens or other accessories, just leave me a comment. 

Happy weekend!😃

ciao! fabiana


For shopping info on this cute front door basket

click here. 


Door Basket from World Market




For shopping info on this fun pennant,

click here

C'est la Vie Pennant from McGee & Co. 




2 comments:

Alicia said...

It all looks so beautiful Fabiana and I love how the gate looks with the basket full of hydrangeas... the perfect touch.

Claudia Fabiana said...

Thanks so much for stopping by the blog, Alicia. I invited you to a few of my group pinterest boards, if you're interested.

xoxo

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...