June 24, 2019

patriotic tablescaping monday




It’s tablescaping madness here in the breakfast room today. I got out a big part of my transferware collection, particularly the blue and red, to start playing with different combinations of patterns.

I usually like to go red-blue-red or blue-red-blue when layering the different sized plates.

Here’s some past inspiration using some of these same dishes…  








I just can’t get enough of blue transferware, and red is a close second. I love combining the different colors of transferware plates together for unique looks each time.

The red and white also works fabulously for Valentine’s Day and Christmas of course! Stay tuned this July for my favorite transferware combos using other types of plates like cabbageware and majolica.




I’m off to the Orange Circle right now to meet up with my dear friends Laura who recently purchases a little vintage cottage there, and we’re going to hit some of the local antique stores there. Transferware beware, Fabiana is headed your way!


ciao! fabiana





Ciao Extra:  A favorite book on tablescaping.


No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...