August 20, 2011

breakfast at the Orange Circle



It’s been a few years since I visited the Orange Circle, and I was pleasantly surprised to discover so many great places to eat. Watson's Soda Fountain and Felix's Cuban restaurant have been there for decades and still serve great food, but this place is really buzzing with a boatload of other fun restaurants to dine in. 

Many offer outdoor seating and have great menus. Whether it’s breakfast, lunch or dinner, there are so many great choices.  



Bruxie is a new take on the authentic BelgianWaffle





Felix Continental Cafe

Huevos Rancheros


Haven Gastropub & Kimmie's Coffee Cup


Gabbi's Mexican Kitchen


Paris in a Cup Tea Salon




Watson's Drug & Soda Fountain

a premier drug store and soda fountain shop for over 100 years!


At the center of it all is the beautiful Orange Circle
After enjoying a great meal, visit one of the many huge antique malls located all around the Orange Circle.  You're bound to come home with a treasure or two.  We did!


ciao! fabiana

12 comments:

Reena said...

Amazing to have that many restaurants in one place!

alicia said...

cute post! xo

Neda said...

Hi Fabiana, this is such a great recap of the Orange Circle...I haven't been there in ages and now I'm looking forward to exploring it in the near future. ;)

Anonymous said...

I'd definitely prefer Paris in a Cup Tea Salon - Salade Josephine in their menu sounds so inviting!

Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting, Fabiana.
Hope you're having a great weekend.

Laura

Unknown said...

I love Old Towne Orange! I can spend hours there in the shops and it is great to have so many choices now for lunch (although I loved the cuban place and the drugstore is always a favorite). Have your tried the Citrus City Grill? They have a wonderful menus and I love their salads!

Nothing Lasts Forever said...

Great post ! I love your pictures :) ! This looks like an amazing place ! Check out : http://nothinlasts.blogspot.com/

Dawn said...

I'm so glad that you stopped over and told me about your blog. I love to travel and Calif. is one of my favorite places. I grew up in Calif., I now live in AZ. The picture of the Belgium Waffle, looks really good. Yummy!

Anne said...

LOve your pictures.THose waffles look yummy!
~Anne

Cassidy said...

Paris in a Cup is my absolute favorite restaurant. It's so lovely! I adore their tea!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing about us Claudia! Stop by and say hi! From Tippy-owner, The Filling Station Cafe

Anonymous said...

Stop by The Old Towne Grinder, we've got great grinders, classic East Coast style with soybean oil crispy soft bread and a huge selection of new and vintage bottled sodas! Thanks for the write up!!!!!! We just celebrated our 4th anniversary, we love being here and being part of the Old Towne Orange community. You can find us on Facebook at fb.com/oldtownegrinder

Noe @ ADELLA AVENUE said...

I still have yet to go to Bruxie... I kind of forgot about it. I'm going to have to make a pilgrimage, though. That pic looks amazing!

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...