June 12, 2019

rejuvenation: hardware, lighting and more!





Have you ever received the Rejuvenation catalog? It’s one that I’ve loved for quite a few years, especially during times when we were renovating different areas of our home.

I’ve always appreciated their “classic approach to design.” They feature timeless pieces that feel like they’re steeped in history. You're very likely to find the perfect accent light or drawer pulls to capture the essence of your design at Rejuvenation. 

They’re known as a classic American hardware and lighting shop, kind of like a modern day general store, but their roots go back to 1971 when they specialized in restoring gorgeous architectural salvage and antique items.

In fact, when we totally remodeled our kitchen ten years ago, I chose the simple Rose City pendant to go over my sink, and I still love it! I originally chose a frosted and fluted glass shade, but years later when I wanted to update it with clear glass, it was easy to swap out! 

Well the GREAT news is that Rejuvenation has opened a store right here in Costa Mesa at SoCo Design Center

Here’s a little preview of some of my favorite pieces styled by amazing designers and a glimpse into the fabulous new SoCo Rejuvenation showroom.








the SoCo Rejuvenation Showroom






ciao! fabiana

photos by: Rejuvenation on instagram and facebook





p.s.  check back later this week when I share
the behind the scenes view of our Cottages & Bungalows
magazine shoot from Monday!








No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...