June 21, 2019

favorite tablescapes from the home tour





Today we’re back at this amazing modern farmhouse and it’s time to cover two of my favorite all-time subjects, tablescapes and the Newport Harbor Home Tour!

We’re focusing on the outdoor table and the dining room table settings for this home that were created by the 503found showroom, but we also have a peek at the styling of the coffee table and the kitchen counter, which I like to call the “counterscape”.

Natural materials and the foraged look are on full display here. It’s a casual approach to table styling that works perfectly for this California farmhouse.  















I’ll be back soon with one more fabulous house that was featured on the Newport Harbor Home Tour this year. It’s another unique and eclectic one you won’t want to miss.

And if you’re interested in next year’s home tour, mark your calendars of May 14, 2020!



ciao! fabiana


home info:

Interior Design: Colette Luesebrink
Home Staging:  503found 
Floral Design: Moss Flowers
Additional photos by: Colette Luesebrink 


Other links:

home tour part three
home tour part four
home tour part five



For more Newport Harbor Home Tour inspiration,
check out this brand new book:







💕

While I’m here today, I wanted to share some of my "Tablescaping Essentials" with you. I have a whole page on the Amazon website with my favorite picks for setting a beautiful table.

Quite often time is of the essence, and I have last minute projects or events to work on, so I turn to Amazon for one or two day delivery. You’d be surprised at how many amazing items they have to offer! And I'm constantly updating this page with my new favorites. 


You can check it out here, at Tablescaping Essentials.




No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...