June 7, 2019

a magazine photo shoot and more...





It’s Friday, and I’m so happy to be back here on the blog. Blogzilla hasn’t quite emerged this time around, as I await a magazine photo shoot of some of my outdoor entertaining areas next week.

I’ve been in my calm “hunting and gathering” mode for the last couple of weeks. Hunting around my favorite shops and thrift stores for just the right coastal-inspired pieces that I may need to incorporate for this photo shoot and gathering some of my favorite things from around the house, that have been stashed away for safe keeping.

My front porch will probably be one of the main areas that’ll be featured. It’s the favorite napping spot of our old grey kitty Amos, and with a little tweaking, I think the porch will look just as I imagine it in my head. 😉




These blue and white ikat pillows with the hot pink trim are a brand new addition to the porch and created by the amazing Brenda Kristine, who knew exactly the look I wanted!

In my gathering phase, I also put together a collection of mismatched little blue and white flower pots that I had stowed away in my shed and planted them with my favorite dainty flower of the summer, Santa Barbara Daisies! 

My larger blue and white pots are planted with hot pink geraniums, which I’m also obsessed with this summer.




By the way, this little faux wicker outdoor table is a new acquisition that I just absolutely love! A fun and inexpensive find from World Market. Check it out on my front porch in the first photo, above.
    



Do you follow Studio McGee on Instagram? I love their fun coastal style and best of all, their little shop is just down the street from me, so I did pick up a couple of cute things this week… you’ll have to wait and see!

And the most fun local news of all… this Newport Beach Peninsula Point home that was on the Newport Harbor Home Tour a couple of weeks ago was just photographed yesterday for Cottages & Bungalows! Editor-in-chief Jickie Torres shared these pics on her Instagram stories yesterday. Take a peek….  







Molly Wood is offering her monthly table top class today. Look at how cute this green and white look is…

(There is a materials fee for this class.)




And also on Instagram this week are more photos of this black farmhouse from the home tour

Follow homeowner and designer Colette for more inspiration!




I'll share more on this amazing home soon!


ciao! fabiana


💕

While I’m here today, I wanted to share some of my "Tablescaping Essentials" with you. I have a whole page on the Amazon website with my favorite picks for setting a beautiful table.

Quite often time is of the essence, and I have last minute projects or events to work on, so I turn to Amazon for one or two day delivery. You’d be surprised at how many amazing items they have to offer! And I'm constantly updating this page with my new favorites. 


You can check it out here, at Tablescaping Essentials.


For more Newport Harbor Home Tour inspiration,
check out this brand new book:









No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...