October 19, 2020

pretty fall hydrangeas




Over the weekend, I was photographing lots and lots of flowers for a project I’m working on, and in the midst of all the store-bought flowers, I decided to go out to the garden and cut some of my own hydrangeas for the table in the breakfast room. 

 

I couldn’t help admiring them from the window, and they were just calling out to me! 

 

My friend and neighbor Nancy, who’s a flower guru, helped me out on a few different arrangements, so it was really fun photographing those, as well. 


In fact, the cute little white anemones you see peeking out of the hydrangeas came from Nancy’s garden 

 




I love brown transferware for fall, so I pulled out a large sugar bowl to use as a vase for the hydrangeas. It’s always a nice touch to elevate the flowers in some way, to make them stand out. You can use a few books or a small wood cutting board.  

 

This neutral cream-colored burlap table runner is one of my favorites and adds the right amount of autumn texture. 

 




 

So today I’m starting on four fabulous new recipes that I’m making, styling and photographing. Food can be pretty tricky to take pictures of, but I’ll do my best. There’s always so much to learn. 

 

I’ll be making two salads and two pasta dishes... of course, tasting the recipes is the best part!  

 

What are you up to this week? I’d love to hear...  

  



ciao! fabiana

 

 

 

For lots of fun extras, follow me on instagram! 

 

If you'd like new posts delivered to you directly, subscribe here. 




 

No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...