October 15, 2020

a visit to Urban Gardner



I've really been sticking close to home, but I did have to go out the other day to buy some flowers for a friend, so I thought I’d stop by Urban Gardner, a small local flower shop, where I'm guaranteed to find beautiful florals.  





They have the cutest displays of seasonal items among there more floral related items, and I couldn’t resist shooting a few snapshots and actually coming home with a couple of little goodies for myself... 

 




In addition to some gorgeous bittersweet branches, I got this lovely strand of large wooden gray beads that you see on my mantel. 

 




They’re the prettiest shade of gray and have a great patina... 

   




In case you missed it, you can check out the rest of my fall mantel HERE. 

 

 


But seriously, isn’t this display of white and neutral pottery so pretty?!


I’ll be checking back later this week and next with some more fun seasonal table settings, home tours and recipes, so I hope you’ll visit me again soon! 

 



ciao! fabiana



For lots of fun extras, follow me on instagram! 

 

If you'd like new posts delivered to you directly, subscribe here. 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...