September 17, 2020

my favorite tea cups


image from Pinterest


Over the last few weekends, my husband and I have been taking on the daunting task of cleaning out and organizing our garage. We’re both sentimental about things, so sometimes letting go of things isn’t easy.  

Way in the back of one cabinet was a box of some of my favorite tea cups that my mom and I had collected for years. This box was put away over 15 years ago, and I had forgotten about it and assumed that I had donated these cups and saucers years ago. 

Well, since space is at a premium here in our garage, I’ve listed some of these beauties on EBAY 




These are some of my favorites.




Of course, you can’t go wrong with blue and white! 




Some of the gorgeous hand-painted details are amazing! 

We found this green one years ago in Beverly Hills. 




This one’s also from an estate sale in Beverly Hills, 

and is so pretty for fall! 




As a bonus, they’re on SALE, so if you buy 2, they’re both 15% off. If you buy 3, they’re all 20% off, and if you buy 4, they’re all 25% off! (Discounts will be given at check out.) You can check out all these pretty vintage tea cups and saucers HERE.

I hope you'll check them out. I'll be back in the next few days with two new amazing fall tablescapes and a great DIY video for arranging the most beautiful florals.  



ciao! fabiana 


For lots of fun extras, follow me on instagram! 

If you'd like new posts delivered to you directly, subscribe here. 





No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...