September 23, 2020

mini sunflowers from the garden




These sunchokes are growing rampant in my backyard and are about 8 feet tall! I planted them about 5 years ago, and now every September they just go wild.  




I love how jumbled up they look in this vintage French mustard crock. They’re known for their delicious, edible roots, but I’m all about the flowers. They’re like mini sunflowers, and I’m here for it! 




Such a cozy spot for my cup of tea. Today I feel like a spot of chamomile, tomorrow, it may be Earl Grey. 

This is one of my treasured tea cups that I have available on ebay right now, but I'm having second thoughts. This one is so elegant, I might keep it! 




Happy 2nd day of Autumn 🌻 I hope it’s a great one!



ciao! fabiana 


For lots of fun extras, follow me on instagram! 

If you'd like new posts delivered to you directly, subscribe here. 






No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...