August 7, 2017

pool party preview


Monday, Monday, oy!

As ominous as Monday sounds,
it’s always a good day for me
to get motivated.

It’s a fresh start to the week, and
I have a huge to do list of things
that need to get done.

Prepping for our weekend
pool party
is near the top of the list,
so today I opened up a big box
of goodies from Oriental Trading.

Inside the box
were a few key elements for
the pool party, like bright beach balls,
inflatable flamingo drink holders,
raffia placemats and
large silk philodendron leaves.

I ordered all these goodies last week,
and they arrived just in time!

So I wanted to share a little preview of
the table we’ll be setting.

I’m playing around with the arrangement
right now, so I get it just right…

I also ordered some bright paper lanterns
to swing around in the breeze and provide
some more fun color to the party!

I can’t wait for you to see it! 



ciao! fabiana

No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...