August 6, 2017

sunday drive


How about a little Sunday drive without
leaving the comfort of your own home?

I'm really drawn to all these houses
by the interesting choice









For my home, 
my husband and I chose
 a glossy black paint a few years ago
when we repainted our whole house.

I'm always tempted to brighten up the whole 
entry with a bold new paint color.

It's such an easy project to pull off, 
I might surprise the whole family
one day 
by painting it a really 
vibrant shade of teal!

Would you choose one of these 


ciao! fabiana




photo credit:  Good Housekeeping, HGTV Magazine, 
Traditional Home, Country Living. BH&G


For more home tour inspiration,
check out this brand new book:




2 comments:

designchic said...

I love the way they look, but I am just not quite brave enough to try! Happy Sunday, my friend!

Anonymous said...

Love all those homes! Each one is cuter than the last! Love, love, love brightly colored front doors, but--like yours--ours is painted a dignified glossy black. Might be time for a change! ~~Carol

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...