August 1, 2017

karma karma kabana


A summer dream…

Spending time on the beach,
slightly sheltered from the sun
and enjoying the soothing
sounds of the ocean,
with the soft breeze caressing my skin,
that's what I crave.

Spending time at the beach is
one of the ways I love to recharge
and refuel my mind and body.

This collection of
pretty little beach cabanas
is so dreamy,

I had to share….


“The ocean stirs the heart, 
inspires the imagination and 
brings eternal joy to the soul.”  
Robert Wyland


“I look my best when I'm totally free, 
on holiday, walking on the beach.” 
Rosamund Pike


“One cannot collect all 
the beautiful shells on the beach. 
One can collect only a few, 
and they are more beautiful if they are few.” 
Anne Morrow Lindbergh


“I really don't know why it is that all of us are so committed to the sea, except I think it's because in addition to the fact that the sea changes, and the light changes, and ships change, it's because we all came from the sea. 

And it is an interesting biological fact that all of us have in our veins the exact same percentage of salt in our blood that exists in the ocean, and, therefore, we have salt in our blood, in our sweat, in our tears. 

We are tied to the ocean. And when we go back to the sea - whether it is to sail or to watch it - we are going back from whence we came.”  John F. Kennedy


"I could never stay long enough on the shore; 
the tang of the untainted, fresh, 
and free sea air was like 
a cool, quieting thought."  
Helen Keller


“The three great elemental sounds 
in nature are the sound of rain, 
the sound of wind in a primeval wood, 
and the sound of outer ocean on a beach.” 
Henry Beston  


"My soul is full of longing
For the secret of the sea,
And the heart of the great ocean
Sends a thrilling pulse through me." 
Henry Wadsworth Longfellow


“We may not be God, 
but we are of God, 
even as a little drop of water 
is of the ocean.”  
Mahatma Gandhi


“The sea is everything. 
It covers seven tenths of the terrestrial globe. 
Its breath is pure and healthy. 
It is an immense desert, 
where man is never lonely, 
for he feels life stirring on all sides.”  
Jules Verne



x o  x o

ciao! fabiana




photo credit:
Coastal Living
Tumblr
Raj Tents
Hollie & Harrie

No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...