August 20, 2017

glamping



I’m not a happy camper!

In fact, I just don’t like to go camping at all.
I leave that to my husband and boys
who seem to enjoy the whole situation.

…but just look at these adorable tents!


I could get use to a set up like these!

As long as there isn't too much work involved with 
setting up and cooking, I'm good to go.


When I'm on vacation,
the least amount of work the better... 

It's all about relaxing for me.


I hope you're having a fun Sunday!


ciao! fabiana


photo credit:
Sunset Magazine
Coast Magazine



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just learn to think of tents as rustic beach cabanas....:)
Carol in SD

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...