November 19, 2016

serena & lily newport beach





My new favorite store Serena & Lily has opened in Newport Beach and I’m in love! 

They carry gorgeous signature fabrics, wallpapers, rugs and more and are known for their fresh colors, patterns and casual California style. 

Here’s a little peek at the new store located in Lido Marina Village








I did do a little shopping and got this Leighton Pillow, pictured on this fabulous swing.


I also got a set of these adorable seagrass wrapped glasses. They're so pretty on an alfresco table during the warm months.


Next time I stop in, I’m snatching up one of these raffia runners too.




These beach cruisers would make a great Christmas gift for someone!




ciao! fabiana



💕

While I’m here today, I wanted to share some of my "Tablescaping Essentials" with you. I have a whole page on the Amazon website with my favorite picks for setting a beautiful table.

Quite often time is of the essence, and I have last minute projects or events to work on, so I turn to Amazon for one or two day delivery. You’d be surprised at how many amazing items they have to offer! And I'm constantly updating this page with my new favorites. 



You can check it out here, at Tablescaping Essentials.















1 comment:

Sally Cote' said...

Amazing! I love it all but the bike baskets! Oh my!

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...