November 18, 2016

thanksgiving table by candlelight





I'm working on a really fun collaboration 
for setting a beautiful Thanksgiving table. 

My starting point were these textural 
  


Next, I wanted something personal for each guest, 
so the idea of the gorgeous pheasant feathers 

and "Be Thankful" charms wrapped up together 
for each place setting was perfect! 




A set of Silver Metal Lanterns and a scattering of 
Amber Votives create a cozy warm glow in the room. 

Sprays of eucalyptus and olive branches ground 
the table and sweet little kumquats 
add a little color. 




The aroma is amazing! 

I love how all the textures tie in together with 

and the fact that this tablescape was so easy to put together! 




ciao! fabiana



💕

While I’m here today, I wanted to share some of my "Tablescaping Essentials" with you. I have a whole page on the Amazon website with my favorite picks for setting a beautiful table.

Quite often time is of the essence, and I have last minute projects or events to work on, so I turn to Amazon for one or two day delivery. You’d be surprised at how many amazing items they have to offer! And I'm constantly updating this page with my new favorites. 

You can check it out here, at Tablescaping Essentials.







7 comments:

Vanessa said...

Your table is elegant and inviting. I love it and so happy you shared at Dishing it and Digging it link party.

Claudia Fabiana said...

Thanks for stopping by and hosting the party!

Happy Halloween!

Unknown said...

Fabiana, PLEASE tell me what the name of your china pattern is that you used for this gorgeous Thanksgiving table - I LOVE those plates!!! Thank you so much!

Claudia Fabiana said...

Hi Mary. The China pattern is Patrician Plain (Old) by Wedgwood. It was my mother in law's wedding china. Thanks for asking! You can probably find it online on eBay or Replacements.com.

Caron's Beach House said...

Love it!

Unknown said...

I love what you did for your thanksgiving table! What did you do for the people sitting on the ends of the table??

Claudia Fabiana said...

Thanks, Bonnie. You can see the rest of the table here:

http://ciaonewportbeach.blogspot.com/2016/10/rustic-chic-thanksgiving-tablescape.html


sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...