November 21, 2016

pretty morning curb appeal


We had a ton of rain last night, but this morning it was crisp and clear and gorgeous out. I couldn’t resist capturing my favorite curb appeal in the neighborhood. You may recognize the home above as Barclay Butera's that has been featured on the Newport Harbor Home Tour a couple of times. I love the pumpkins scattered around each urn at the entrance.


Aren’t these layers and layers of evergreens and boxwoods fabulous? It‘s a great solution for a slopping front yard.



Here’s that French style home I shared a few weeks ago. I love a welcoming entrance and this one is so pretty for Thanksgiving.  


This home with the black door may look familiar. Other photos of this home have been a popular pin from Better Homes and Gardens. I love the mix of teal and orange for Fall. Check it out here. 


Pretty succulent urns greet 
those passing by or stopping by.


This mid-century modern house has an interesting symmetrical style and those orange planters framing each side of the door are amazing!



The fall leaves were blown around in the storm last night, but they only accentuate the positive aspects of this modern white farmhouse, like the metal roof and pretty porch. I love the front door and wreath!


This is what Newport Harbor looks like on a glorious day like today!



ciao! fabiana

1 comment:

coastal femme said...

Thanks for sharing these great curb appeal homes. I really enjoyed this post. I have to add that I'm a huge Barclay Butera fan!

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...