November 12, 2016

rustic chic thanksgiving tablescape





My thanksgiving table came together as easy as 1, 2, 3, 4, 5! Five inspiring items created my dream tablescape for this Thanksgiving. It all started when I spotted these Burlap Charger Plates (3). I knew they’d set the perfect tone for a rustic but chic dinner table. 

And I couldn’t resist the beautiful Thanksgiving Silver Charms (4) that I wrap around each napkin. They read “Be Thankful” and add an elegant touch to the place setting. Gorgeous Pheasant Feathers (5) add an organic look and I love their leopard type pattern! I just slipped those in under the silver charm for a beautiful juxtaposition of textures. 

A set of Silver Lanterns (1) add height, drama, and ambiance to the table, while the Orange Glass Votives (2) add color and fun to the whole look. 

To unify the whole tablescape, I nestled a few olive branches around the center of the table. I just clipped those from my yard. I bought a few fragrant round-leafed eucalyptus branches at our local flower store and my neighbor Susan let me take some of her yummy kumquats to finish off the look around all the candlelight.

 I love how it all turned out and this whole look was very budget friendly





The fragrance of the fresh greens and citrus is amazing!





I used vintage ivory Wedgwood china and heirloom flatware.





Just a hint of orange is perfect!





Two burlap runners laid across the table add more texture.




The kumquats add a festive touch. 





These "Be Thankful" charms are my new Thanksgiving
 heirlooms and I'll use every year from now on!





The burlap on burlap look works.





A table always needs a little fresh accent or two.





I love the effect when the candles are lit!  





ciao! fabiana



💕

While I’m here today, I wanted to share some of my "Tablescaping Essentials" with you. I have a whole page on the Amazon website with my favorite picks for setting a beautiful table.

Quite often time is of the essence, and I have last minute projects or events to work on, so I turn to Amazon for one or two day delivery. You’d be surprised at how many amazing items they have to offer! And I'm constantly updating this page with my new favorites. 


You can check it out here, at Tablescaping Essentials.


4 comments:

Vanessa said...

Gorgeous Thanksgiving table. I love all the different elements you used on this table. It's not over done and everything looks so elegant. Thank you for sharing at Dishing it and Digging it link party. It's always fun to see what you are up too.

Unknown said...

Where did you get the table runners?

Claudia Fabiana said...

Thanks so much, Vanessa!

Claudia Fabiana said...

Those burlap table runners are from Home Goods, purchased a few years ago.

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...