November 13, 2016

Lauren Conrad's new home


Lauren Conrad is one of my favorites when it comes to personal style and home décor. In her new 5-bedroom home in Pacific Palisades, she collaborated with interior designer Katherine Carter and designed her home with a California casual meets traditional meets clean, polished look. 

The home has that California coastal vibe with tons of natural light. Lauren really wanted the home to “feel very calm,” so she stuck to a neutral palette, using a few classic and vintage pieces here and there. 

Keeping the original bones of this Spanish style home was important to her. When it came to designing an appropriate kitchen for this home, the first thing she did was make her entire kitchen white, which included repainting the cabinets, adding white subway tile, and installing Mystery White marble countertops. “Mystery White is much more stain-resistant stone than Carrera, and I’m a hurricane in the kitchen, so it’s a must,“ she said.

Now as you can see, the style of the kitchen flows beautifully with the entire home’s white, bright and airy scheme.








“The thing about a kitchen is everyone always ends up there,” she says. “If you have drinks and food in the kitchen, they’re not going to be anywhere else. It’s kind of funny that way.”



The open shelving extends into the dining room, where Lauren displays her vintage bottles and antique teacup collection.









via my domaine and people


ciao! fabiana


💕

While I’m here today, I wanted to share some of my "Tablescaping Essentials" with you. I have a whole page on the Amazon website with my favorite picks for setting a beautiful table.

Quite often time is of the essence, and I have last minute projects or events to work on, so I turn to Amazon for one or two day delivery. You’d be surprised at how many amazing items they have to offer! And I'm constantly updating this page with my new favorites. 



You can check it out here, at Tablescaping Essentials.



For more home tour inspiration,
check out this brand new book:




2 comments:

Unknown said...

So pretty. I just love those two huge glass jars that she has flour and sugar in. I wish I knew where she got those.

Erin

Celia Becker @ After Orange County said...

Thanks so much for showing us Lauren Conrad's beautiful new home. I love every square inch of it and pinned many of the images for inspiration.

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...