March 26, 2020

fun Easter diy projects





Easter is just around the corner, so today I'm sharing a peek at three projects that I created for the current Spring issue of Country Sampler Farmhouse Style

The first one is an easy do it yourself burlap table runner that I stenciled for Easter. The beauty of this project is you can design it to any length you’d like, whether it be for a small table or a very long table.  




This next Easter DIY is one of my favorites! I don't do a lot of crafting projects these days, but this burlap garland was really of fun to make! Burlap is one of those materials that works in so many different applications because it's neutral, and it has such amazing texture. 




And who can resist the cute cottontail backside of an Easter bunny? 




This garland is perfect for dressing up any mantel. It’s simple and understated but looking at it, I just can’t help giggling to myself. 




Who doesn't love to wake up to fresh scones in the morning? I’m new to this whole Rhubarb thing, but Rhubarb has such amazing tart flavor... and it goes so well with strawberries, so I put together the ultimate taste combo here with this recipe.

I’ve been making quite a number of recipes for Country Sampler Farmhouse Style over the past two years. In fact, I just finished working on three really cozy drinks for the Christmas issue!




These Strawberry Rhubarb Scones turned out so flaky, tart and sweet that you can’t help wanting more! I can't divulge the recipe just yet, but of course you can find it in the Spring issue of Country Sampler Farmhouse Style  



ciao! fabiana 

For lots of fun extras, follow me on instagram! 

If you'd like new posts delivered to you directly, subscribe here. 











No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...