March 23, 2020

a new spring tablescape




There’s a lovely tablescape blog hop in the works. Some of my favorite blogging friends and I are sharing our best tables for spring and offering a few favorite recipes too. In these times when we’re not socializing, it’s still a nice outlet to be able to set a pretty table for our own families. 

The tablescape I’m creating is a high-low kind of table, which is my favorite kind! The inspiration for this table is this gorgeous pewter song bird candelabra from Vagabond House. I just love the pretty little bird perched in between the candles. 

From that I was inspired to use a newly acquired vintage set of Johnson Brothers salad plates with an inky dark blue transferware pattern that also features a darling little bird. I softened the look with sky blue dinner plates and a few accessories from Serena & Lily.      




These lovely lime green hellebores are from my garden and provide the perfect contrast with the dark blues of the table. I’ve recently planted a few more hellebores in the backyard because they make such a statement, especially during the winter and early spring months.  

This is the Corsican Hellebore variety, and in the last few years it’s grown nicely in a shady part of my garden under my large lemon tree. 

I have more details on the rest of the table coming your way soon, as well as links to my friends' tables. 

We’ll be sharing next week, so please check back with me soon. All the details of the accessories and tableware seen above will be covered in a new blog post at that time, and you'll get to see the rest of table I set for six.  

In the meantime, I’m working on three super yummy drinks to be published in the Winter issue of Country Sampler Farmhouse Style magazine. Luckily, it’s raining here today so these warm comforting drinks are perfect for sampling on this chilly day. Ingredients included in these 3 cozy recipes are pears and white chocolate, and  there's even a decadent Oreo beverage! 


I hope you're all keeping busy enough at home, 

and I'd love to hear what you're all up too!



ciao! fabiana 


For lots of fun extras, follow me on instagram! 

If you'd like new posts delivered to you directly, subscribe here. 







No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...