March 10, 2020

happy tuesday




It’s already March, and I just wanted to pop in and say “Hi!” I’ve been working on a few things behind the scenes that I’ll be sharing with you, and here are a couple that I’m most excited about...   

There’s a fun Spring tablescape and brunch blog hop hosted by Mary Ann of Classic Casual Home coming our way very soon. I’ll be sharing with some of my favorite blogging friends... Sheila of Maison de Cinq, Annie of Most Lovely Things, Cindy of Rough Luxe Lifestyle, and Pamela of White Ironstone Cottage. They’re all so super talented, and I can’t wait to see their pretty creative tables. 

We’ll share a preview by the end of the month! 

I’m also looking forward to the next issue of Cottages & Bungalows which will feature my good friend Laura’s Old Towne Orange cottage. We photographed it back in August, and they just wrapped up editing this June/July issue that will hit newsstands on April 21, but you know I'll have lots of sneak peeks for you by then!

For now, you can help them select the cover HERE.   

We’re expecting lots of rain this week, and to us Californians that’s such a BIG deal, so stay dry everyone and drive safely! 


ciao! fabiana 

For lots of fun extras, follow me on instagram! 

If you'd like new posts delivered to you directly, subscribe here. 




No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...