August 17, 2019

the blue & white room at roger's gardens





Did you know that Roger’s Garden has a whole room devoted to blue and white dΓ©cor? Oftentimes we’re drawn to the outdoor allure of Roger’s, which is understandable, but many of their indoor rooms are quite beautiful.

Here’s a look at some of my favorite blue and white accessories in the “Blue Room”. So much of it is chinoiserie inspired, isn’t it?








And speaking of chinoiserie, look at this amazing daybed in the next room over. And at the top, would you expect a giant crown? Probably not!




Outside, sunflowers are already making their debut, and you can see that fabulous greenhouse in the distance.




Artichoke season is peaking and these beauties are on sale!


Rosemary, sage and thyme.


And I’m always ready to plant some fresh herbs. These pretty ones in galvanized buckets make wonderful gifts.


ciao! fabiana

πŸ’•

While I’m here today, I wanted to share some of my "Tablescaping Essentials" with you. I have a whole page on the Amazon website with my favorite picks for setting a beautiful table.

Quite often time is of the essence, and I have last minute projects or events to work on, so I turn to Amazon for one or two day delivery. You’d be surprised at how many amazing items they have to offer! And I'm constantly updating this page with my new favorites. 


You can check it out here, at Tablescaping Essentials.

P.S. I’m on a mini-summer vacation for August, so you’ll be reading condensed versions of summer-inspired blog posts this month.





No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...