August 2, 2019

designer crush: sanctuary home decor




Now that we’re into August, the blog posts for this month will still be headed to your inboxes with lots of fun photos, home tours and city tours, but I’m condensing the writing just a bit as I’m on a mini-summer vacation.

Today’s tour is of Karen from Sanctuary Home Décor’s beautiful garden.   




Karen has the most exquisite taste both inside and outside of her home, and I’m a huge fan!




At her newly built California farmhouse, Karen has created a cozy environment where they’re even fortunate enough to have horses in the backyard!




There are so many intimate outdoor spots to lounge in.




And she has the most amazing green thumb…




She’s got all my favorite plants and flowers here!





And a glorious shed devoted to flowers…




which look amazing on the tables she sets.




I love her use of color here.




The color of plates remind me of a well loved pair of blue jeans.





You can check out more of Karen’s home here,




ciao! fabiana

P.S. I’m on a mini-summer vacation for August, so you’ll be reading condensed versions of summer-inspired blog posts this month.






No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...