February 15, 2017

stylish french seating


I just love this European style of chairs and bar stools! I'm on the hunt for 4 classic French bistro chairs for my kitchen nook, so I've been looking at inspiration pics to help me decide what color would be best.


I love how they can be mixed and matched with other chairs flawlessly and even be taken outdoors when needed on a sunny day.


There’s something about the bent rattan frames and woven seats that just speaks to me.


Not only is this a quintessential European café style, but it’s also the perfect look for a beach house!


I think Serena and Lily is my next stop!





ciao! fabiana


photo credit:
Country Living
House & Home
Serena & Lily
Rue Magazine
HGTV Magazine


5 comments:

  1. Yes! I am also a fan of French bistro chairs. There are no restaurants in my town that have them but The Gryphon in Savannah, where we are headed next month is a place that has them. It's on our list of places to return when we are there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, Sally, I love The Gryphon! It's the first place I head to in Savannah! We were just there in August.

      http://ciaonewportbeach.blogspot.com/2016/12/my-favorite-corner-of-savannah.html

      Delete
    2. Also... do you visit Alex Raskin Antiques? It's also one of my favorites in Savannah..

      xoxo

      ciao

      Delete
  2. I love the look and the blue ones are a favorite. Happy Thursday, Fabiana!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Girls! I got Kristy's book and am bringing it along to my getaway next week! Can't wait to start it!
      xoxo

      Delete

Let me know what you think....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...