April 1, 2019

on the cover of a magazine!





I had no idea my patriotic tablescape would make the cover of Farmhouse Style’s summer issue. In fact, I was getting my hair done and nearly fell out of the chair when I found out!




While I was checking my email from my phone, I opened the Farmhouse Style newsletter that arrives every so often, and while reading it I noticed the cover of their next issue, and was literally speechless for a moment.

Caroline, my hairstylist was like, “are you ok?!” 

Lol, so it’s a thrill and an honor, but best of all…   




I get to share some up-close photos of this red, white and blue farmhouse inspired table with you all.




Farmhouse Style only published a couple of pictures from this gathering, so I wanted to make sure you got to see all the details.




I found this over-sized lantern at one of my favorite thrift stores for only eight bucks and it’s become the perfect focal point for the room. The bright pop of red from the garden flowers finishes off the patriotic color scheme.




I hand-stenciled each monogrammed napkin and you can find all the instructions in this issue of Farmhouse Style, on page 106. The stencil is from Martha Stewart’s collection found at a craft store.




Red geraniums are so summery and remind me of my mom. We love to gather geraniums and make little arrangements around the house! They're just so cheerful. 


💓

I'd love it if you checked back later this week for MORE photos that I'll be sharing from this cozy gathering. 

I also want to mention that this Farmhouse Style issue also features my DIY milk paint makeover of an antique dresser that got a much needed farmhouse style facelift. 

AND, there’s also a yummy lemon meringue pie recipe of mine included! I'll share more very soon!! The summer issue hits newsstands on April 16th.



ciao! fabiana



This issue is now available on Amazon! 







No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...