April 13, 2019

eight pretty Easter tablescapes


a fun Easter tablescape blog hop




Yesterday, my blogging friend Janet of Rosemary & Thyme blog hosted a really fun Easter tablescape blog hop on instagram that included some of the sweetest and most talented gals who also happen to be amazing at putting together gorgeous table settings.  




I shared one of my favorite Easter tables done with blue and white transferware… you know how much I love it!




To infuse a bit of springtime color I used bright yellow daffodils and ruffled tulips to play off the vibrant blues.


💙

Now here’s the best part… sharing my seven blogging friends’ amazing visions.

I just love how each and every one of these talented bloggers has their own unique style and approach to setting an Easter table.





Her table is so bright, cheery and fun!





set the most divine table with this gorgeous floral centerpiece!




Janet of Rosemary & Thyme has a chic romantic style

and this table captures both the fun and elegance of Easter.   




Larissa of Larissa Jenkins lives in a 120 year old home in Iowa

and as you can see,
it plays big part of her dramatic tablescape.





showcased her beautiful pink cabbageware plates on her table, 
and I’m officially in love with this whole look!




Pam of Everyday Living created a tablescape

with all our favorite Easter elements like these pretty flowers.
Make sure to stop by and check out the rest of her table! 





has a truly elegant way about her and
everything she creates exhibits her sophisticated style.


🐰

I hope you get a chance to explore each unique style
that these lovely ladies share on their instagram pages,

and

let me know if you have a favorite!


💗
ciao! fabiana


For lots of fun extras, follow me on instagram!





No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...