April 2, 2019

magazine cover part two




How about a little more red, white and blue inspo today? Here are a few more pics I'm excited to share with you from the photoshoot I did for Farmhouse Style magazine. If you stopped by yesterday, you got the scoop on the summer issue and the cover story (I still can’t believe it!)

You can read about it here. 😃




The accessories for the table setting were primarily all blue and white, with red added as an accent in the flowers only.




A little monogram DIY stenciled napkin project is featured in this summer issue of Farmhouse Style. The issue comes out on April 16th, and you can find the easy to follow instructions in there on page 106. 

Have you ever stenciled anything? It’s not that difficult.




This fun little blackberry jam crock makes the perfect flower pot for this farmhouse table.




Here’s another DIY that’s featured on page 89 of this issue. I found this dresser at an estate sale more than 20 years ago, and it sat in my front entry that long in its original state. It had a dark brown stain and matching mirror, and was a little Victorian in style.

Well, as soon as 2018 rolled in, I knew this little dresser needed some TLC, and a farmhouse vibe seemed like a great option.

This was my first project using milk paint. I will say this, it was pretty fun, and the depth of color you get is absolutely amazing! I'll be sharing more on this transformation later in the week.  




I still can’t believe it! 😉

Thanks so much for stopping by today...


ciao! fabiana




No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...