June 1, 2012

a touch of the beach at home


One of my favorite designers is local boy, Barclay Butera, who is a master at integrating beachy decor into his designs.  He's got a gorgeous showroom right here in Newport Beach, and I got a chance to meet him and chat with him a few weeks ago after the Newport Harbor Home Tour.  There was a fabulous champagne reception at his store that day as part of the tour, and he even signed his new book for me, Living on the Coast.  I wanted to share some of my favorite homes that he designed that just have perfect beachy touch.










P.S.  Fabiana is my middle name!


ciao! Fabiana

6 comments:

  1. Eek! I love it all! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eek! I love it all! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look of the second bedroom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the first set of shelves and the first bedrooom. They are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The bottles with shells on top are so cool! Great collection of beachy inspiration :)

    Tanya

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where can I find the chair and ottoman in picture 9 of 11? Brown and white fabric. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...