October 30, 2021

favorite October moments





I'm so looking forward to tomorrow… Halloween! We’ve got our pumpkins ready, our candy bowl restocked, and I might even put on a costume to greet the trick-or-treaters.

 

Here’s a snapshot of our front porch, lined up with bright orange pumpkins and little terracotta pots filled with my favorite orange and black pansies.


Can you spot or calico kitty, Jazzy? She loves the front porch, and you can always count on her to meow a cheerful hello to all that pass by.

 




Isn’t this arrangement so beautiful? The flowers a birthday gift to me from my sister-in-law, Deborah and her family.

 

These roses and ranunculus came carefully packed in a box and I styled them in this vintage copper bucket. I added a bit of greenery from the garden to fill things out. They’re the cheeriest color for late October, aren’t they?

 




Flowers, flowers and more flowers! They just make me soooo happy! This is another look I put together to showcase these lovely “Caroline” linens by Pacific & Rose.

 




This is the Caroline pattern in green. I just love how the bright orange mini pumpkins pop with all these vibrant colors.

 





And speaking of pumpkins, the mantel is done up in a more subdued tone, with feather butterflies added for a whimsical touch.






This soft color palette works perfectly with the mantel. Another arrangement of flowers I put together with my favorite pumpkin salad plates. The table linens are “Juniper” by August Table.

 





Here’s the Juniper napkin in another color creating a soft overlay for the pewter tray that’s serving up my favorite fall soup… Roasted Butternut Squash Soup, homemade of course! You can find the recipe here.

 

I’m currently setting the table for Halloween dinner and will share it all tomorrow. I’ve got an elegant but slightly spooky look I’m going for, and I think I can pull it off!

 


ciao! fabiana

 

 

For lots of fun extras, follow me on instagram!




 

No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...