October 28, 2021

subtle and soft October decor

 




I'm not one for very spooky dรฉcor during Halloween, so this soft and subtle selection of pumpkins makes me so happy! The addition of a few more understated elements round out my Halloween mantel.





These realistic feather butterflies ๐Ÿฆ‹are from Amazon and are the perfect touch to add a little "flight of fancy" to our family room mantel. 


Mercury glass votives add a little shine to the mix, and the dried mop-head hydrangeas offer the perfect shade of lichen green, don't ya think? 

 




It's well into October, and I almost forgot to pull out my favorite pumpkin plates. 


Since they're gray, we're going for a more subdued look heading into the weekend with the help of table linens from August Table and this fun acorn flatware by Vagabond House.





This is such a pretty pinecone pattern in gray called "Juniper", and check it out here in blue, style for fall.

 




A few foraged flowers and leaves from the garden fill out this basket with the 3 store-bought hydrangeas that have surprisingly lasted all week!

 




Right now, I’m currently working on another soft and subtle look for the table that also includes a favorite fall recipe.

 

I’ll be sharing it on November 2nd with a group of talented bloggers also sharing their newest tablescapes and recipes for November and Thanksgiving. I hope to see you here again real soon.



ciao! fabiana

 

 

For lots of fun extras, follow me on instagram!

 

 








No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...