October 31, 2021

happy halloween!

 




Happy Halloween! 🎃 I wanted to pop in today to give you a peek at my Halloween table setting in the breakfast room. It's called the breakfast room, but we virtually have every meal in there!

 

To start off, I’ve gathered some of my favorite things to create a casual but slightly spooky vibe for today. 

 

The inspiration for the table were these fun black and white spider web print napkins. 🕸


I paired them with these gorgeous vintage cream-colored Wedgewood plates and my favorite oak leaf cutlery.

 

A DIY ticking stripe table runner, pastel pumpkins, and glittery votives finish off the look. 


We still needed a pop of something, so I went out to the yard and snipped a few eucalyptus branches to add some life to the table. Simple but festive for today. 















We're planning on having chili later today and maybe some homemade pizza. I can't wait to see all the adorable trick or treaters! What are your plans today? 👻 

 

 

 

 

ciao! fabiana

 

 

For lots of fun extras, follow me on instagram!

 

 

 


 





No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...