December 6, 2019

camps and cottages




I just love shopping locally for the holidays, and that means my favorite spots are right here in Newport Beach, Laguna Beach and Costa Mesa. 

A short scenic drive down Pacific Coast Highway takes me to Laguna and some of the cutest shops in the area. One of my new faves is Camps & Cottages owned by Molly Hyde English. 

Stepping into this store transports me back to upstate New York and shopping in antique shops and rustic stores near the Adirondack Mountains and the Hudson River Valley, but this store also has an added bohemian beach style that is so Laguna!




Shop owner Molly has a keen eye for beautiful finds that fit the theme of her store appropriately called “Camps & Cottages”. Pillows, oil paintings, rustic furniture, and slipcovered chairs are stylishly arranged in a cozy, homey style that I just love!    




It was a real treat to finally meet Molly, as she’s the author of one of my favorite home décor books, Contemporary Cottages. You know I’ve mentioned a few times here on the blog how that book covers so many of the designers I love and features several homes seen on the Newport Harbor Home & Garden Tour. 




You know I’ve mentioned a few times here on the blog how that book covers so many of the designers I love and features several homes seen on the Newport Harbor Home & Garden Tour. 




I’m headed back to Camps & Cottages later this week to pick up a few Christmas things and maybe a pillow or two! And check back again soon for the inside scoop on more fun shopping spots.... 



ciao! fabiana 

For lots of fun extras, follow me on instagram! 

Check out Molly's book here:










No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...