September 2, 2018

amber glass and pumpkin spice




Happy first Sunday in September! It’s so nice that the temperatures have dropped here just a little bit and that fall really seems like it’s arrived.




It’s my favorite time of the year to bring out what I call my “glass menagerie”. Those are favorite pieces from my collection of different colored glassware that I’ve collected over time, including this amazing amber color.




As you can see I like to use it a lot for fall tablescapes. It captures the light just right and really adds sparkle to the table.




The alfresco tablescape below is one I created exclusively for Romantic Homes. I just wanted to use subtle colors of the season for this table to really make the glasses be the star of the show. 




I love how these amber glasses twinkle with the candlelight and setting sun. These are vintage glasses also called "Depression Glass" because it was mostly made during the 1930's.

Keep your eyes open for glasses like these in all colors, especially at flea markets, estate sales and even on ebay!  




Also featured in Romantic Homes this month are my super yummy Pumpkin Spice Spritz Cookies. You're in for a special seasonal treat with these buttery cookies.




Hop on over to Romantic Homes to get the whole recipe. They’re really easy to make, and all you need is a cookie press to shape these adorable pumpkin-shaped cookies.





Wishing you a relaxing loooong weekend,

and if you have a chance stop by instagram 

and follow me there for all the lastest!


x o  x o


 ciao! fabiana





No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...