September 1, 2018

collecting: vintage books




Pretty and interesting vintage books are one of my favorite collectibles. I’m always on the lookout for white, blue and green books that easily fit in with my décor. Not only that, but the books have to have an interesting title or be one of my favorite novels.

A lot of times flea markets, thrift stores and public library sales offer books like these for less than a couple of dollars each. They look great on a bookcase or mingling in with your other decor. 




As you can see, Wuthering Heights is one of my faves, especially this time of the year, when the weather starts to chill and it’s comforting to curling up with a good book and a hot cup of tea. 


Hygge time!




What are some of your favorite classic books?

ciao! fabiana


P.S. Don't forget to follow me on instagram for all the latest!





No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...