September 24, 2018

welcoming fall with a fresh look





Fall has officially arrived, and I couldn’t be happier! You see, fall is my season, my favorite season and my birthday season, so today I set up a simple little fall table with a few of my favorite seasonal things.

ü White pumpkins and cute mini ones too
ü A fuzzy plaid throw
ü Bright and cherry pumpkin plates
ü Textured placemats
ü Elegant silverware




A few of my faves pulled together in just a few minutes. What’s your favorite way to set the table for fall?






 ciao! fabiana

P.S. Don't forget to follow me on instagram for all the latest!


No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...