November 25, 2014

adorable Thanksgiving desserts


A few cute and adorable ways
to liven up Thanksgiving treats…


Scarecrow Cookies


Chocolate Pretzel Turkeys


Turkey Rice Krispie Treats


Pilgrim Hat Cookies


Chocolate Turkey Fondue



Sugar Cone Cornucopia




ciao! fabiana







💕

While I’m here today, I wanted to share some of my "Tablescaping Essentials" with you. I have a whole page on the Amazon website with my favorite picks for setting a beautiful table.

Quite often time is of the essence, and I have last minute projects or events to work on, so I turn to Amazon for one or two day delivery. You’d be surprised at how many amazing items they have to offer! And I'm constantly updating this page with my new favorites. 


You can check it out here, at Tablescaping Essentials.




recipe sources:

Skip to my Lou
The Crazy Coupon Lady
Gimme Some Oven
Handmade in the Heartland
Clean & Scentsible
Make Life Delicious


No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...