June 5, 2022

the prettiest cottage flowers of all!

 



What’s blooming right now? Roses, viburnum and foxglove, and I’m enjoying every moment!





Every few days, I see what’s blooming in the garden and change up my mantel display.


I can’t seem to get enough of these flowers.





Hey, honey! I was out bright in early this morning while it was still cool picking some of the first spring flowers from my garden to fill this cute can


My favorite blooms are all here: a Downton Abbey Rose, Sweet Williams, Snowball Viburnum, Snapdragons, Pincushion Flowers and Scented Geraniums.


I found this lovely vintage honey label and decoupaged it to a regular tin can for a look that was inspired by something I saw on 
Pinterest.

 




During the early part of April, just before Easter, my roses were just starting to emerge, so I supplemented my display with Lilacs and Stock from Trader Joe’s.

 




These gorgeous pink Roses were also from Trader Joe’s. I love how they look in this vintage calico blue pitcher.

 




I just adore this springtime look! For summer I plan to add a few seashells into this ceramic mix, which will be so pretty with my summer flowers like Zinnias, Sunflowers and Hydrangeas.

 

Have a lovely weekend!

 

 

 

 

ciao! fabiana

 

 

For lots of fun extras, follow me on instagram!

 

 

 

You can check out some of my favorites here at Tablescaping Essentials*. 

 

 

 



1 comment:

Marena said...

Such a pretty way to display flowers. I love them clustered like that!

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...