June 28, 2021

my favorite table linens for summer

 



Pacific & Rose’s new home goods and table linens have arrived! Four beautiful new patterns plus an update on a favorite are featured in this new line are tablecloths, napkins, runners, placemats, pillows and kitchen towels. 

 

I had a special preview a few weeks ago when I photographed these goodies with a few tablescapes I set up. Mixing and matching is one of my favorite ways to set a table, and these patterns work so well in that respect. 


Hand-blocked in India, these patterns and especially the colors of these prints have become my all-time favorite Pacific & Rose items.  

  

For this first table, I used the Rohin Pink paisley tablecloth with the Luka Pink napkins. It’s fun to let the napkins drape over the edge of the table to really showcase the pattern. 

 

Simple texture is added with the Serena & Lily round raffia placemats and a pop of white plates really shows off the pretty patterns of the table linens. Shooting star hydrangeas from the garden finish off this look.





You can see new patterns at play here. We’ve got the colorful Belita table runner with a rest of the patterns featured in napkins. I love how all the patterns interact with each other! 

 

And now for one of my favorite things... a limited edition mixed set of four napkins in each of the new patterns! I’m in love. 💗 





From left to right they are Luka Pink, Belita, Luka Blue and Rohin Pink. This mix is so perfect for summer. 

 




This next look is soft and sophisticated. The Easton Yellow pattern has been updated with a delicate lacy charcoal border. Again, the napkin is showcased here for maximum effect. I added a touch of this soft muted yellow in the form of bowls and a vintage French mustard pot to accent the Easton print.  

 




Here you can see the pink patterns mingling with a peek at the beautiful Rohin pillow in the background. A few pillows at the table always add such a cozy vibe, don't they? 





Among all the patterns, this blue and white Luka feels most at home in my house. Here I’ve used tone on tone blue and white for a crisp, classic look that I absolutely love. 





A table runner, placemats and napkins are the stars of the table, and then all that’s added is bright white ceramics, simple flatware and clear glass embossed goblets. 


Of course, a hit of yellow works so well with this look. Lemons and daisies from the garden provide the finishing touch. 

 




Red and white flowers transform the Luka Blue table to a very patriotic scene for this weekend! To me this blue pattern is like a favorite pair of blue jeans... it pairs well with just about anything. 

 

In fact, I love the Luka Blue table runner and napkins so much, that they’ve got a prime position on my dining table right now and will stay there indefinitely!  

 

At the moment, the table is styled with a favorite collection of vintage turquoise McCoy flower pots planted with small houseplants. It’s a serene look for summer.

     

 


 

Now on to Belita. I love how a pattern and a few accessories can transport me to a different local for a bit of escapism. This look reminds me so much of Provence. A simple French country look that's both sophisticated and down to earth. 

 

We started with the Belita tablecloth set diagonally, a bit askew for a casual, relaxed look. Again, we used simple white plates and contrasted slightly with the Luka Blue napkins and pillow. 

 

Hydrangeas from the garden in a flea market pitcher provides an uncomplicated focal point for the center of the table. 

 




Here’s the same look with pattern-on-pattern BelitaOoh, la la!   

 




All these amazing patterns are also available in kitchen towels. Try two matching towels or three coordinating ones. These guys are a great way to liven up a kitchen with their dynamic patterns and colors! 





In addition to these pretty table accessories there are also robes, cosmetic bags, scarves, diaries, and more in these four pretty new patterns. Here I am in my new Luka Blue cotton voile robe 

 

It’s so light and comfortable. I’ve been wearing it every morning and evening since I got it. I love that they’re a great length too. I'm tall, and at 49” in length, it’s quite luxurious!  

 

I’ve even stocked up on a few of these amazing robes for upcoming birthdays. They'll make a great gift. For more on Pacific & Rose, follow Elizabeth on Instagram and Facebook. 


I'll be back soon with more favorite summer décor and a few yummy recipes.

 





ciao! fabiana    


 

For lots of fun extras, follow me on instagram! 







*Links have been included for your convenience. 




 

 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So pretty everything from tables to robes. Jacquie

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...