February 15, 2021

beautiful new pillows & napkins





Back in December I did some styling work for Kalyana Textiles to feature four of their newest pillows, three new napkins and one lovely tea towel. Blue and white was the predominate color theme, so I was thrilled to pieces with this assignment! 

 




Aparna, the owner of Kalyana, wanted some lifestyle shots as well as featured shots of each item, so in keeping with her requests, I started with the tablescape shots, which are so fun for me to do.


My purple Downton Abbey rose was still in bloom in December, so I took advantage of that and paired them with these lovely cobalt blue colors. 

 




Another peek at some of my favorite shots. Kalyana's linens are beautifully hand-blocked in India, and the blue and white color palette is so perfect for my home. This table setting uses primary colors for immediate impact and fun!

 




The Shanti pattern of this red and white napkin makes it so fun to style for the Christmas holidays and for year-round interest, especially for summer! I love combining patterns, and these two work together so well.


The pewter napkin ring is by Vagabond House, and the place mats are from Serena & Lily.

 




Here’s a look at the tea towel which features a stylized pomegranate blossom in the pattern. 





I just love each and every pattern of this collection! 




Some of my favorite vignettes where done in the living room on the antique daybed or “the Napoleon” as it’s always been known.  

 




A cup of tea, a cozy blanket, a good book and pretty pillows... what more could you ask for on a lazy winter’s day? 

 




Oh, and right on cue, with the camera ready, little Dugan makes an appearance.


🐕 Thanks, Dugan! 



ciao! fabiana  

 

 

For lots of fun extras, follow me on instagram! 

 

If you'd like new posts delivered to you directly, subscribe here. 

 

 





 

No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...