September 10, 2015

a trough full of seashells




My friend Merideth has the cutest little coastal dΓ©cor shop named MerMade Designs, right here in Newport Beach.  

Don’t you love how she styled these rustic wooden troughs full of seashells? 

It keeps the spirit of summer alive all year long! Just a little reminder of those glorious days at the beach!




And here’s another look… literally, a boatload of seashells!  This one was designed by Barclay Butera Interiors and was showcased on the Newport Harbor Home Tour.  




ciao! fabiana


πŸ’•

While I’m here today, I wanted to share some of my "Tablescaping Essentials" with you. I have a whole page on the Amazon website with my favorite picks for setting a beautiful table.

Quite often time is of the essence, and I have last minute projects or events to work on, so I turn to Amazon for one or two day delivery. You’d be surprised at how many amazing items they have to offer! And I'm constantly updating this page with my new favorites. 

You can check it out here, at Tablescaping Essentials.





For more Newport Harbor Home Tour inspiration,
check out this brand new book:







No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...