March 21, 2015

blue and white loveliness


With Spring now upon us, I had to stop by Roger’s Gardens here in Newport Beach to check out all the fun flowers, plants and succulents they have in for the season.  I was pleasantly surprised at their new and gorgeous displays of blue and white accessories!  Blue and white is always a classic color combination and can be incorporated in so many different styles of décor.  


Of course, 
their little boutiques within the store are always fun to visit, 
and I sometimes pick up a few treasures here and there.  
Here are a few of my favorite vignettes 
that I came across during my visit.







ciao! fabiana

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I always stop here when I am visiting the area.....what a visual feast!





sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...