ciao! fabiana
window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || [];
function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);}
gtag('js', new Date());
gtag('config', 'UA-61188076-1');
window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || [];
function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);}
gtag('js', new Date());
gtag('config', 'UA-61188076-1');
window.dataLayer = window.dataLayer || [];
function gtag(){dataLayer.push(arguments);}
gtag('js', new Date());
gtag('config', 'UA-61188076-1');
September 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
sub
more recent posts...
-
A little table for six on New Year's Eve . Silver chargers and glass plates have clock faces nestled between them. ...
-
Those eyes, those lips, that hair! Beautiful Lucy was the "Queen of the B movies" long before she ever met Desi. To celebrat...
-
Living in Southern California, we usually have beautiful warm days, but our nights are always cool. So, it's almost an...
-
This little vintage beach house was built in 1912 from a set of blueprints bought from Sears & Roebuck. The homeowners...
-
Remember when we were wow ed and and slightly obsessed with Yolanda’s Malibu home that was featured on the Real Housew...
-
my inspiration for the weekend... How about a beautiful blue and white Tuscan style lunch by Carolyne Roehm... ...
-
Meet my friend, Nancy . She's a gourmet cook, a master gardener and has a keen eye for decorating. I'm so thrill...
-
This original 1950's California ranch home was recently updated and featured on the Newport Harbor Home Tour . It wa...
-
The common denominator in all these porches is comfort, coziness and a bit of fun! I'm ready to spruce up my front porch and th...
-
It’s been a few years since I visited the Orange Circle, and I was pleasantly surprised to discover so many great places to eat. Wats...





























11 comments:
Oh my gosh these are great!!!! I love when they do things like this like when they had celebrities dress like Disney characters, they were so beautiful. Johnny Depp still looks good and Harrison Ford, well just yum!!!
ive never seen this! so fun :)
that's so cool! never seen it before!
{I've got a Kate Spade giveaway going on right now & I'd love to see you there! amyreneonline.com}
this is really cool :)
This is a hilarious post! Great blog.
http://www.lyzhang.com
what a great & interesting post! :-) never seen these before - thank you for sharing!! Diana x
OMG....how funny!! Love it!
xoxo
These are fantastic Fabiana!! I keep having to go back and take extra looks, they're so great! I wonder if the celebrities have their portraits displayed in their homes.
xo J~
Those are great! It would be fun to try and name all of the celebs and their historic figures.
How fun is this!!!!!!! Love it and had to save some of my fav celebs to my favs... what an inspired idea this Artist had and its done so very well!
Dawn... The Bohemian
Ha, love this & they are all perfectly matched to their painting. Great post. Thanks for sharing. Take Care, Carrie { the vintage wren }
Post a Comment