January 26, 2022

the cutest valentine napkins to make




With an upcoming photoshoot for Valentine’s Day, I needed something special to add a spark to the table, so I decided to stencil my own “Conversation Heart” napkins.

 




I wanted something to blend in with this pretty Luka Pink tablecloth and not take too much away from the pretty new plates I just got. But it had to make a bit of a statement… a Valentine’s Day statement.

 




These fun stencils were found on Amazon. I bought two sets: one with a variety of different heart sizes, and another with six different Valentine’s sayings.

 

You know how the conversation heart candies have a slightly powdery look to them? Well, stenciling is perfect to achieve this effect.

 

I happened to have six plain white napkins, so I started with stenciling a light pink heart in a corner of each napkin. I then went in with a pretty red color for the written message, just like the candies.

 

All in all, this project couldn’t have taken more than ten minutes from start to finish.

 




Here are all the napkins so you can see them. I’m pretty happy with how they turned out, but I’m even happier with how they look at the table.

 





I’ll be sharing more on the whole table soon, especially details of these pretty plates and tablecloth. All in all, Valentine’s Day is a day to celebrate love, and love come in so many different forms, doesn’t it?


If you’d like to try this project out, here are the supplies I used:

 

·      Pink Paint

·      Red Paint

·      Heart Stencils

·      ValentineMessages Stencil

·      Set of WhiteNapkins

·      Stencil Brush

 

 

 

 

ciao! fabiana

 

 

For lots of fun extras, follow me on instagram!

 

 

 

 








 

No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...