February 9, 2022

new plates for valentine's day




In honor of Valentine’s Day as a day to celebrate LOVE, I’ve set a simple little table with a few soft pink accents and my new set of Bordallo Pinheiro plates, chargers and bowls as the starring element of this tablescape.

 




I recently received these beautiful plates from Bordallo Pinheiro, and I love how the subtle pattern works with this tablecloth.

 

I kept the whole vibe casual and flirty, with the focus on my new plates. This pattern is called Rua Nova in the color Antique White






You may recognize the name Bordallo Pinheiro because they’re well known for making those gorgeous green cabbage shaped plates and service ware.

 

I’ve collected those fun plates for years and was impressed to find out they’ve been making those beautiful plates in Portugal since 1884!



Rua Nova Cake Stand in Morning Blue


To accentuate the beauty of the plate, I chose this pink tablecloth from Pacific & Rose. I hand-stenciled these plain white napkins with my own personal “Conversation Hearts.

 




Three bunches of different fairy roses from Trader Joe's create an informal centerpiece. 

 




You’ll be seeing a lot more of these Antique White Rua Nova plates at my table. The styling possibilities are endless.

 

 

ciao! fabiana

 

 

For lots of fun extras, follow me on instagram!

 







 

No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...