November 8, 2021

more thanksgiving table inspiration

 



It’s only 17 days until Thanksgiving! I’ve always been a huge fan of this holiday, not only as a lovely time for gathering with family, but also for all the yummy food served on this big day.

 




Households across America will soon be setting their tables for this special feasting day, and it’s what I like to call one of the biggest tablescaping days of the year!  

 




For this table, I pulled out some of my favorite vintage wares and combined them in a whole new way. There’s no reason to run out and buy all new things when hosting a dinner party.

 

Use what you have and maybe treat yourself to one or two special items that you know you’ll treasure for years to come.

 

Here you can see I have my favorite ivory Wedgwood plates, Serena and Lily’s raffia placemats (that I use sooo much all year long), and these sparkly amber glasses.

 




These fabulously faceted glasses were made by the Indiana Glass Company and are called Whitehall Glasses.

 




I just love how they sparkle in the candlelight.

 




These pretty little Limoges bread plates are a new find. I couldn’t resist the adorable autumn leaves that decorate them. I found twelve of them at a local thrift shop last week.

 

That’s my new little "vintage" splurge for this table.

 





The large brass lantern, white turkey compote dish and the large tureen were also thrift finds from the past few years. 


I softened the look of the built-in buffet with a few olive branches from the garden. Pumpkins and votives finish off the look. I hope you enjoyed the peek at this latest table. Thanks for checking in with me...


 ciao! fabiana

 

 

For lots of fun extras, follow me on instagram!

No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...