September 14, 2021

the queen of sunflowers




The fall issue of Country Home really has me feeling the autumn season inching its way closer and closer. And the standout in the whole magazine is this article featuring my Instagram pal and stylist extraordinaire Karin Lidbeck-Brent.

 

She actually grew ALL of these gorgeous sunflowers from seed in 2019 and then proceeded to style them in the most beautiful ways!

 

For all the details on how this all came to fruition, you’ve got to pick up a copy of Country Home. I’m just here to share all these lovely snapshots with you today.  

 









Karin's styling prowess is legendary, and I was a huge fan of hers before I even knew it.

 

Here are some of the iconic images I fell in love with on Pinterest, back in the day. Most of them appeared in Better Homes & Gardens Magazine.

 








Now isn’t your day just a little bit brighter seeing these fantastic seasonal images? I’m off to create some of my own vignettes for a few styling projects I have lined up.

 

Of course, Karin is the Queen, and I can only aspire to create images as beautiful as her stylings. I’m a one-woman show, so I do have to photograph my own stuff… but I love working at my own pace and being my own worst critic!

 

Some new stylings I have in works are for…

 

Pacific & Rose

Bouquet Box

August Table

Honey + Hank

Amber Lewis

ilive speakers

 

Can’t wait for you to check out these new goodies that I love so much!

 

 

 

ciao! fabiana

 

 

For lots of fun extras, follow me on instagram! 

 




 

No comments:

sub



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

more recent posts...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...